Ivonne Soriano 651-403-7404 email@example.com
The Heritage community liaison will provide students, families and staff with advocacy services that enable them to be successful at school. The community liaison will also work to increase and sustain diverse learning opportunities for students. Other duties of the community liaison include:
- Assisting in phone calls received for Spanish speaking families regarding attendance, grades, athletics, etc.
- Working in coordination with counselors, mental health and other support staff and/or administration to get students/families needed services or answers.
- Aiding in establishing after-school academic intervention support for students.
- Working with teaching staff to help build family connections regarding rewarding and challenging behaviors, academic accolades and concerns.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of support and outreach strategies for families.